Brighter Tomorrow by Organicare: Beauty Review
By Tania Reuben
With a Diva Total of 14.4 out of 15 points this product is: Divaliscious
Organicare is a line of Certified Organic Skin Care designed for the individual who wants luxe organic skin care with without sacrificing performance.
For this review I used the Brighter Tomorrow 4 times in a week, then I stopped. After four days without using Brighter Tomorrow my skin started to feel rougher and the texture was not as nice. So I definitely did notice a difference.
Using this product is a two step process.
First you apply the mask and massage gently for one minute.
Next you add about 1 teaspoon of the activator and massage for another minute. You’ll start to feel it warm and tingle. Note – I don’t recommend using this treatment in the shower – both of the times I tried it in the shower resulted in a mad dash for a dry towel to clear my eyes. The extra moisture from the shower was the source of my troubles. With practice I’m sure I’d master it, but I’m going to save this treatment for my sink.
8 Points for Skin Deep Low Hazard Rating.
2 Points for being Organic – Certified USDA.
2 Points for effectiveness – My skin felt very smooth and tingly after this treatment. A little like I’d just come home from a facial!
.7 Point for Texture – The mask is exfoliating, the grain was fine and smooth. I could feel the mask heating as I massaged it into my skin. The activator is very thin, almost watery in texture. When using it I suggest, opening the tube facing up to aid in controlling how much liquid comes out.
.8 Point for Fragrance – Brighter tomorrow is scented with notes of citrus, which I loved. The Aloe Activator is fragrance free. The scent left on my skin after the treatment was fresh and clean, but interestingly, not the citrus – which I would have loved more.
.5 Points for Packaging Appearance – The packaging is luxe and very nice. The Mask is in a Glass Jar and the Activator is in a plastic tube. They are sold in an all black box that contains both items. Style wise I loved the sleek look of the box – inside the box was a chic black and white stripe.
.4 Points for Packaging Sustainability – The packaging is gorgeous. With 3 components, box, tube and glass jar – it’s a lot of pieces. It would be nice to have less packaging. However, all packaging is produced in a carbon neutral facility and the paper products are made with FSC certified paper products.
I enjoyed using Brighter Tomorrow Microderma Oxygination Treatment and will continue to use it because of how great my skin texture was after use.
This is a product for the person who loves to treat themselves to the best of the best – all while demanding a safe product with a corporate conscious.
Brighter Tomorrow retails for $125.
The Winners are Janet, Lisa & Jessica! Congratulations!
Organicare has agreed to give 3 lucky readers a Fresh Fix Hydrating Spray – a $30 Value!
HOW TO ENTER:
There are a few ways you can enter, leave separate comments for each entry.
Become a Verified Email Subscriber to PND.
- After subscribing you will receive an email – check your junk mail – you must verify your subscription using this email to win!
- Already a confirmed Subscriber. Leave a comment letting me know you’re subscriber and completed any one of the additional entries options.
1. Go to www.icareorganics.com – tell PND about your favorite Organicare product or their corporate vision.
2. Stumble this post. Leave a comment with your name and the link to the stumble.
3. Follow @purenaturaldiva on twitter (use link on the sidebar). Leave your twittername in a separate comment.
4. Become a Fan of Pure Natural Diva on Facebook and post this giveaway as an update, leave your FB Name or Name with a copy of your update in a separate comment. One entry for each.
5. Tweet this giveaway. Copy and paste “@PureNaturalDiva – Organicare Review and Giveaway Fresh Fix, Hydrating Mist, 3 winners $30 Value http://bit.ly/yw3Jp “. Then come back and leave the direct link to your tweet (go to your twitter account, click on the words when your tweet was sent (ie. 5 seconds ago) and copy and paste that link in comments.
6. Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and to the Organicare website – Good for two entries. Leave this comment twice so you get both entries!
This giveaway will run through midnight on Sept 23, 2009 PDT, with winner being announced the morning of Sept 25, 2009. Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen.
Giveaway is open to residents of the U.S.
Winners - Missy, Lisa D and Janett have been notified and have 24 hours to claim their prize!